Jun 5, 2010

Road To Champion: Boston Celtics!

If you're in Boston and you're a Basketball fan, the Celtics games at TD Northbank Garden near North Station should be on your must-do lists.

A big fan as i am, I've watched three games in the past year, two are regualr season games (against Chicago Bulls and Orlando Magic), and one playoff (against Miami Heat). Here are two tickets that I kept as souvenirs for the game.


More pictures:


The most impressive part of the home game at the TD Garden besides the amazing performance of the players is the introduction of the players before every game. It can instantly bring up audience's passion and love for the team.




To be honest, I'm used to being a big fan of Steve Nash who's the point guard of the Phoenix Suns. But after watching the three live games and numerous games on TV, I'm now officially in love with the Celtics.

You will be fascinated by their passion and thirst for the Championship as they have had for the past two years. They were the Champion in 2008 and I believe that there's a big chance they will regain the champion title this year! Even though they didn't do a good job in the first game of the finals against the L.A. Lakers this year, I still have great faith in them and I know that they're Seize the rest of the games and then the CHAMPION!

For those of you who will want to purchase a Celtics ticket online, Ticketsnow can usually give you a pretty good deal. I'm still waiting for the cheapest for third home game (June 8th @ 8pm Eastern)  to go under $180. I really wish I could be at the Garden and cheer with the rest of fans, "Beat L.A."



Don't forget to leave a comment below and tell me how you feel about Celtics,
I might see ya in the Garden!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment